Monday, April 30, 2012

4 plane rides and 2 traveling buddies

LC and I did the unthinkable this past weekend.

We went on 4 airplane rides together, just he and I, our backpacks, sweatshirts and umbrella stroller.

We did it!!!

We ate puffs, bagel, read Brown Bear, slept, and made new friends along the way.

We shared a lunch of yogurt melts, friend chicken, water, and Jamba Juice.

LC and I traveled back to my hometown for a special ceremony for my Dad.

I was a nervous wreck,. tweeting and facebooking for any and all advice I could get about traveling alone with a 10 month old.

Ya know what, we didn't need any of that advice.

Just a little motherly instinct (pack the sippy, his favorite book, his favorite little foods, paci on a string, and we'd be set).  And we were!

Here's how it went down....

No comments:

Post a Comment