Friday, November 25, 2011

My Mom

I feel so lucky to have my Mom.

She still takes care of me when I'm sick, making me chicken noodle soup, cheese cubes, water, and OJ.

SHe makes sure I take naps and drink lots of liquids

She wakes up with our sweet baby and brings him to me to feed in the middle of the night so that I can get more sleep to get myself better

She takes care of our sweet baby, changes his diaper, goes for walks, cleans up spit up, and plays plays plays! And loves every minute of it (what grandparens don't!)

She gets me a smoothie to help my sore throat and she takes our sweet baby to the zoo so that I can rest (and I"m blogging, but just for a minute then I'll lie down, promise).

She is MY Mom, and I love her more than anything, and I am SO thankful for her every day, especially this past week - Mom, you're the best there ever was! I hope I can be as good of a Mom as you are to our sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment