Well, it is happening.
I read about it in several magazines and books, and thought I had escaped it.
Alas, at 3 months postpartum, my hair is officially falling out of my head.
Sigh.
I've read that I won't go bald or anything (thank goodness - I confirmed this with my hair stylist), but that it will thin out a lot while it gets back to its normal, pre-pregnancy state.
Solutions: get a 'wash n' go' cut - read: short mom-cut - read: never will I ever. Or find a hair loss regime (Redken makes something I've read about, but not sure on the safety of use while BFing)
Or, just hope and pray that it stops soon - although I also read that it could take anywhere from 6 to 12 months, and it usually starts 3 months postpartum.
So, we're on target.
Let's hope by May 30, 2012, that I have hair and it's not gray lol :)
But, I'd do anything and everything for LC, and if this is one of the pitfalls, then so be it, I can get creative with bobbypins :)
Um, anyone have advice or things they've used to help with this? I just can't stand the clump of hair in the shower every morning, and what comes out on my brush.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment