I think he knows our time together is drawing to a close
He wants to be extra close to his Momma these next few days
I've been getting little snuggles after his meals where he quietly lays his head on my chest and just breathes, not wiggling, or wanting to be moved or put in his bouncy chair.
He sighs and looks up at me after he eats, as if to say 'It's okay Momma, I'm here'
This morning after he ate and drifted off I put him in his crib to nap, knowing that I'd have to get him up 20 minutes later for our meeting at the park.
I walk back in 10 minutes later and he is lying there wide awake, quiet as anything, sucking away on his paci with his arms on the back of his head like he's kicked back and waiting for me.
He knows what's up.
Babies are perceptive.
LC is the most perceptive.
Sitting here swinging, sleeping, and every once in a wile giving me sweet sleep smiles
I love you dear one, so much. I will miss you more than words can say come Tuesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment