That's right folks, I went to Zumba for the second time in my life, twice in one week! Woohoo! And it is still just as fun as the first time, AND next week they are switching up the dances and the music, so more challenges along with an awesome sweaty workout!
And thanks to my FB poll, some mommies chimed in and said that doubling up on sports bras is the way to go...and let me tell you...I did that last night and hey...I could bounce with the best of 'em! And my milk stayed put, shew!
And reason # 3947520398475 that LC is a rockstar baby - he didn't even care that Mommy was a sweaty mess when she walked in the door because he was ready to eat eat eat! I tried to put him in his chair but his lower lip jutted right out and he started with his sad hunger cry. So, up he went, and on he went enjoying every last drop of his meal lol! I love this kid!
See he's already eying the boob and this is moments after I walked in the door! He knows where the goods are!
Yay zumba!

No comments:
Post a Comment