Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The time I took Zumba and needed..

A more supportive sports bra.

Yeah a whole separate post about how I feared for a full hour that the constant hip gyrating, bouncing, and swivvles would cause my ever producing milk to let down.

Zumba, it was great, but I couldn't do anything (or too much) full out because yeah, I was sooo not prepared for all of the bouncing and jumping involved...thank goodness for the awesome shocks on my sneaks, but hey, the bra..um it coulda used some umphf.

Fortunately my breastpads were super thick and had tape on the back to stay in place so I didn't have to worry with that, but still, I was slightly neurotic that boob sweat would turn into milky boobies.

Sidenote: as my friend M noted on my FB page, I no longer have a filter - part of the Mommy territory? Yes, I think so - for me at least. I think it all starts in pregnancy...nothing is off limits or too personal. We are women, our bodies do amazing things. Nuff said :)

I had fun of course, but on today's list - buy a nursing sports bra. Or a regular more supportive one, but I think the nursing ones are better for this time in my life since I don't want too much restraint on them to cause any plugged ducts or anything like that.

I made it through the class and even home before the geysers let loose...fortunately LC wasn't far behind, enroute from the store with Papa so a god meal was first on the agenda! Just in time!

1 comment:

  1. best sports bra ever: http://www.enell.com/index.php happy zumba-ing!

    ReplyDelete