Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our kid will be naked at birth...and again at 4months...

Why is that you ask? Well we were blessed with a slew of 0-3 month and 3 month clothes at various showers. We have two newborn outfits and a few 6 month outifts, a few 6-9 month outfits and that's where our stockpile ends pretty much.

J is concerned that 2 newborn outfits is not enough even though I've sworn up and down that they grow out of them in a NY minute and that I'm sure 0-3 will fit him to begin with, and if not, um, it'll be summer, in the south, which means it'll be HOT! So he can chill in his dipe and a side snap shirt and some socks and I'm sure he won't be overheating or chilly. But I digress...

In our Babies R Us run this past weekend, I appeased J and we picked up a couple of newborn onsie packs that I am NOT washing until we know his size and if he'll really wear them or not. Otherwise, it's back to the store for some older clothes so he won't be scooting around naked after August :)

We still have some funds left at BRU so I'm sure we'll be back to purchase a few more older months clothing when the time comes, so not to worry!

Whodathunk one babe requires so much clothing! I swear he has a more extensive wardrobe that I do - but that's not shocking actually so nevermind lol. I'm no fashionista and get by with my basics just fine :) Especially when it comes to my specialty maternity wardrobe I've been doting since November lol. Yeah, I wear the same pants and shirt simetimes twice in one week, I'm cool with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment