Sunday, April 24, 2011

35 weeks!

Gosh, it is REALLY 35 weeks - like REALLY LC will be due in 5 weeks (or less)! It is getting so exciting around here - well let's be honest, it's been exciting since September 14, 2010 when we got the positive test (or shall I say tests because if you know me, you know I need multiple confirmations). Emotions running high, full on nesting mode, list making, relaxing, dinners outside, matinee movies, sleeping in, and relishing in the fact that our little baby will be here before we know it!

Here we go:

How far along? 35 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Will report in on Wednesday with our official weight after the OB appointment (shocker, we only have like 3 questions this week)
Maternity clothes? yep! sporting my shorts and capris and loving it! Oh and flip flips, although I may have cankles, J says no, but I say yet :) Oh well!
Sleep: Eh, what's that!? Good preparation I say! Haven't had a full nights sleep in months.
Best moment this week: When J felt a definite limb poking out on the side of my belly last night - don't know what limb but it was something!
Movement: Oh yes, he knows no shame when it comes to movement, he doesn't care that he's crammed in there tighter than a can of sardeines, he finds ways to wiggle - in fact, my favorite part of the day is a few minutes before my eyes even open in the morning, and he gives me a few wiggles to say 'Morning Mommy, I'm up!'
Food cravings: Nothing really! Well maybe vanilla fudge brownie ice cream - fortunately Breyer's had a buy one get one sale and we picked up a container, so it's waiting for me :)
Gender: B-O-Y!
Labor Signs: Can you sense the tension - yes, we're on high alert! Every twinge and braxton hicks contraction gets my mind wondering :)
Belly Button in or out? I may need a belly button cover, it's kind of embarrassing how far out it is :)
What I miss: nothing!
What I am looking forward to: OB appointment Wednesday complete with weight assessment, heartbeat on the dopplar, and I think our first actual exam to check to see how things are progressing! I still think he is coming early, no idea why, but I do.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy soaking up these last few weeks! It's been great so far, I don't want it to end but know that our pot of gold will be amazing :)
Milestones: I’m still pregnant - yep, it's a big deal :)

ps I don't know what happened to the stretch mark questions, but they are still not there so that's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment