Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Got Travel System?

We do! We do! Thanks to LC's DeeDee (my Granny). I turned the corner to go into our apartment on Wednesday, and I see this:



Luckily J got home a few minutes later and could document my pure glee in this awesmoe mail call!



We started to "build" the stroller (attach wheels and other random parts) but this weekend, but had to take a break to download the new version of Adobe so we could actually read the instructions on what to do because apparently the User Guide doesn't include how to set up the stroller - very strange! But at least the carseat and base come already put together - now to just install it in the car.

And I may be really wanting J to install it and drive around with it in his car from today until he is born and we take him home in it - but I'm trying to restrain myself.

The documentation of 'Operation Travel System' is to be continued since we're at a standstill for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment