Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daycare Part IV

That is the roman numeral for '4' right? I think so - I mean I could certainly look it up, but I'm in a time crunch this morning.

At any rate, I have combed websites, and asked Twitter and have finally compiled a list of 24 (eek is that a lot?) questions to ask on my two daycare tours this afternoon.

I may be slightly overprotective, but if you know me in real life (or we are e-friends), you KNOW that I can ask a LOT of questions - and really, in my line of work, it is to be expected. I just hope I don't overwhelm/annoy these people at the daycares! But I guess they are used to it - or should be! I mean people are trusting these people to care for a tiny human that they made, and they want it to be perfect. At least I do - as close to perfect as perfect can be because nothing is perfect.

Okay, that's enough. Time to exercise and get ready for J's work shower today - so nice of them to plan it on a day when I am off from work and get to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment