Sunday, April 17, 2011

34 weeks is here! Say whaaaat!

34 weeks! Whoah nellie!


How far along? 34 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I'll let you know next week at the dr visit. After next week we go once a week zomg! It's getting really close now!
Maternity clothes? yes, moved on to shorts and tanks on the weekends since it's gotten warmer!
Sleep: Haven't had a ful night's sleep in months, still continues. Last night LC woke up at 5am and wiggled around for the better part of an hour, leaving me wondering if I should just get up for the day. But I stayed in bed, enjoyed his wiggling and we both fell back asleep til 8:30 :)
Best moment this week: J and I watching the baby move on Thursday night, like BIG movements as in 'that's not just an elbow, that was a torso!' It. was. wild!
Movement: Not shy when he wants you to know he's in there and hungry!
Gender: B-O-Y!
Labor Signs: Nothing yet but high alert mode and my bags are packed!
Belly Button in or out? so far out it is now FLAT! yes, flat! wild!
What I miss: nothing!
What I am looking forward to: Next doctor's appointment - will officially start getting checked for dilation and all that good stuff that goes on before you deliver! Wowee!
Weekly Wisdom: Have never been happier, looking forward to each day, each week, my heart bursting with love!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant - yep, it's a big deal :)

ps still no stretch marks! tummy butter rocks my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment