Sunday, April 10, 2011

33 weeks

Goodness, it's 33 weeks already! My brain is overwhelmed with stuff to do and I feel like I'm running in circles, running out of time, and freaking out all the time. I swear, I don't know how people manage their time between work and home and prepping for a baby - much less when the baby is here. It just feels like a mad dash all the time between our work, our classes, eating, grocery shopping, nursery decoration, insurance decisions, computer decisions, birth plan, etc etc etc.

But there will be balance, somewhere along the way I guess/hope.

On to 33 weeks:



How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 3 lbs in 3 weeks as of our OB appt on Tues 4.5.11 - normal, shew!
Maternity clothes? yes, and everything is feeling tighter especially pants and shirts and bras.
Sleep: Wake up at least 2 or 3 times to pee and rolling around all night. Haven't had a full nights sleep in months, but it's good prep, and to be expected
Best moment this week: The baby shower that the ladies at J's work threw for us! A-mazing
Movement: Still kickin' away in there despite his shrinking space - I love it ;)
Food cravings: Nothing cept maybe today a passion tea lemonade from Starbucks - my fave, along with the frapps
Gender: B-O-Y!
Labor Signs: Nothing yet but I'm always on alert
Belly Button in or out? o-u-t out!
What I miss: nothing!
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully going to see 'Hop' with J at some point this week / weekend. If we can cram it into all the other stuff we have going on.
Weekly Wisdom: Continue to fill up on liquids and keep walking even though it's heavy and hard sometimes!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant - yep, it's a big deal :)

ps I don't know what happened to the stretch mark questions, but they are still not there so that's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment