Welp, at 28 weeks and 1 day, and an ongoing sleep pattern (or lack thereof), I think it is safe to say that a sound sleep is a thing of the past for me.
In the last week or so, I wake up once a night to go to the bathroom, and then after that one pit stop, I spend the next few hours tossing and turning until it is time to get up, and I'm exhausted again lol.
Not complaining, just sayin'. And it'll be like this from now until LC is 18+ years old right! Oh how the time flies and he's not even out of the womb. I love my sleep and could totally take a nap every afternoon - can't they incorporate them into the work schedule :)
sidebar: I was looking over his sonogram pics the other day and thought 'wow! he has grown SO much!' and then I thought 'wow, he's still in the womb and growing like a weed! I can't imagine how it'll be when he is out in the world and growing like a weed!' so exciting!
But I've been doing my best to get my walks in on my breaks at work (assuming it's not raining or too freezing outside), and exercising for at least one 10 minute workout, if not 20 minutes on my late days at work and at least one weekend day and a couple nights during the week if I'm not too beat. That usually helps me when I do toss and turn at night, at least my hips and back aren't aching right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you for keeping up with your exercise! And you know what, eventually you will get sleep. I do. Now.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's all I'm going to say. :)