I was eying our collection of cereal the other night when my friend M was over and I noticed that we probably carry as much cereal as an NYC bodega - if not more, depending on the size and shelving of the particular bodega. M started laughing asking J if he was worried that there would never be another sale on cereal again. He said no, but "when there's a sale on honey nut cheerios, you have to snap!" meaning that a)I adore HNC's and when there is a sale on the big boxes, b) it's usually a great deal, and combined with a coupon, the whole box (or two or three) are practically free.
All three of us dissolved into pits of laughter because, well, it's true. My coupon king, bless him, saves us so much money on groceries, although he has been banned from buying anymore cereal for a while.
I would post a pic but laptop is broken darnit.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment