To my awesome stepdad P! Or 'Petesy' as LC will be calling him in a few short months!
Pete is an all around stellar guy - a great compliment to my Mom, and an awesome study partner to a high school aged me :) and, lest I forget, an outstanding brew master (and I don't drink, but he gets great feedback from friends and family)
Pete has been around since I was in middle school, helping with homework, science fair projects (remember Stonehenge!), halloween costumes (remember Doublemint gum stick), and all sorts of things while I was growing up!
He loves my Mom more than words can describe, and it makes my heart smile to see how well they compliment one another even on the short trips I've been home these past few years.
And Pete is an avid exerciser, running, biking, you name it, he's on it - oh and the best part - he is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan (and Pirates) :)
Happy Birthday Pete! Enjoy your day - well, your 3 days of weekend celebration :)
And have some cake n' ice cream!
We love you and miss you over here!!!
*Nuts I can't find a good pic of us - will look some more and post one a bit later*
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment