Sunday, March 27, 2011

Extra fun at 31!

Hey wow, we're up to 31 weeks, which means only 9 (gasps for air) more weeks left - potentially :) Which means single digits, which means, AAHH we're THAT much closer to meeting our handsome baby boy! Wow! I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I am a-mazed by all of this - pregnancy, movements, a wee baby growing in the womb, just...take a step back and think...wow. Blessings are wonderful things! Miracles happen everyday!

Enough of the sappiness, we had some fun with 31 weeks! It's March Madness here and that means basketball is on our tv a lot - especially the Tarheels! (A cryin' shame they lost today but the made it pretty far I think). So in honor of March Madness, I give you:




How far along? 31 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: No idea, stopped keeping track and just going by what the dr's scale says since we go every 3 weeks
Maternity clothes? Couldn't live without 'em!
Sleep: Getting up at least THREE times a night to pee, achy hips and legs, but hey, if that's the worst of it, then I'm not cryin' here!
Best moment this week: Sitting on the couch with my Mom and Dad today, 31 weeks exactly, and having them all feel LC move around, and WATCH him move :)
Movement: He is so not shy!
Food cravings: Finally snagged a reduced fat blueberry muffin this weekend and boy was it good! So as of now, nothing!
Gender: BOY :D
Labor Signs: Nope - but I'm kinda on the lookout because I'm just anxious and nervous like that.
Belly Button in or out? out and I don't think it'll go in til he is out lol!
What I miss: nothing!
What I am looking forward to: Childbirth class tomorrow night - we tackle 'labor and delivery' including THE films. And some massage techniques, aahhh massage!
Weekly Wisdom: Keep walking, it works wonders for my hips and legs!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant - yep, it's a big deal :)

And a few other fun ones to commemorate 31 weeks, from Mom and Dad's visit :)




My Dad trying to get in on the infamous 'belly pic of the week'


Can you tell we're related :)


Our growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment