Sunday, February 13, 2011

Got Bump? 25 weeks!


I really feel like he grew a lot this week - more specifically like he grew a lot last night for some reason lol! Or maybe he flipped himself around and is protruding differently. Either way, I got me some bump o' baby in there! Shewee!

Here we go....

How far along? 25 weeks! (although we had to question ourselves, was it 24, 25, or 26 weeks before we read the week by week book today - and yes, I had to consult my calendar) lol
Total weight gain/loss: Same as last week, just up 2 lbs although with a small trip on the horizon, it may jack up by my appointment on Feb 22. I'm still eating healthy snacks and meals and drinking my water so I feel like I'm doing my part in not overloading on junk (I do love me some chocolate chip cookies - soft - and ice cream - and brownies) but I liked all that before :)
Maternity clothes? Oh heck yes! I'm beginning to wondering if my size small shirts will make it for the loong haul lol. My undershirts are a lifesaver :)
Sleep: get up once to pee every night, guaranteed. Occasional tossing and turning and moving Rocky or Lambi at times.
Best moment this week: They've all been great, but maybe when we were listening to sound clips from the U2 lullabye album and LC started to wiggle about :) Boy got some good taste in tunes!
Movement: Oh yes all the time still! And I can't wait to get home for my family and friends to feel him twist and turn and wiggle! Hint: he loves when you read him stories!
Food cravings: nothing really - well sometimes brownies and chocolate chip cookies - fortunately there have been some good sales so we picked up a package or two and indulge mmmmm :)
Gender: Our strong happy healthy wiggly BOY!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? Maybe slightly out but not a full on pop yet. It scares J so maybe I'll let someone else look at it when we go home hehe
What I miss: not a darned thing!
What I am looking forward to: Our first baby shower! I haven't seen my family in what feels like eons, so it will be so so great to get everyone together over some great food and lotsa hugs :)
Weekly Wisdom: Keep on chuggin' along....
Milestones: I’m still pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment