Saturday, February 26, 2011

The furniture is here!

It's 10:23pm and I"m beat so I"ll update with pics and more detail tomorrow, but our furniture is HERE! The tall dresser and changing table were already built (and luckily VERY well padded in their boxes) and the crib has to be built - but all are in their place in the nursery! I even put a lil lamp on the dresser along with a few of his stuffed animals and it creates such a nice warm n' cozy glow in there! And our wood finish (harvest oak) look FABULOUS! Really adds to the warmth of the room I think! J is going to attempt to build the crib sometime this week - really no rush since we don't have a mattress for it, but I'd like to get it done and get his bedding all set up because I'm dying to know how it's all going to look once it's put together :)

Oh and I don't think I updated on here yet - but I called for my gestational diabetes test results on Wednesday and I scored a 93 which I have no idea what it means (well a quick search told me it was good), and the nurse said 'You're all good! Got a 93!' I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief and am now on the hunt for a good sale on Edy's Thin Mint Ice Cream - and some real thin mints that the Girl Scouts sell at the grocery stores in the area - hopefully can find both tomorrow when we're out and about.

Will post pics and more info about our 'Great Furniture Pick Up of 2011'tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment