We had a great week, filled with our first visit back to our original (and ever so patient) OB, a clear gestational diabetes test, a heartbeat of 152, a furniture pick up that was successful, and full on nesting vibes radiating around our apartment!

How far along? 27 weeks! Wowee!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm guessing still the same since our dr appt on Tuesday, which is up 6lbs bringing the grand total thus far to a total of lucky number 13 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Yep! And on the hunt for some short sleeved maternity shirts at Old Navy today since we found a location somewhat close that stocks basic maternity clothes (the BIG maternity store is like an hour away) and they have good sales!
Stretch marks? Still nothin! Maybe I'll get lucky (or maybe I just jinxed myself) either way, I'm fine with it :)
Sleep: Getting up once a night to pee - and sometimes feeling achy in my hips and charlie horses in my legs, but still sleeping like a rock for the most part. And for all of LC's activity, he doesn't wake me up at night - this may change as he gets stronger and that is okay too - I love talking to him when he moves :) And all the time really.
Best moment this week: Passing the gestational diabetes test, hearing his heartbeat of 152bpm, and picking up our nursery furniture (what, it was a big week!)
Movement: Yes, still all the time - especially around mealtime and storytime and lately I've noticed whenever J talks, he moves a bit - must recognize his Papa which is awesome!
Food cravings: Oooh thin mint ice cream! We finally found a good sale on Edy's so will pick up some today! It's okay to indulge in moderation right? It's calcium fortified! :)
Gender: A handsome gentleman
Labor Signs: No thank goodness although with him being 'viable' now I'm trying to not be nervous - but I have a feeling he's nice n' cozy for a while yet.
Belly Button in or out? I think it is out, but maybe give it a few more days for a full protrusion haha
What I miss: nothing! for serious! I didn't drink before, didn't eat sushi, so no problems there! Although if I had to pick something, it may be my Jillian Michaels workouts - certainly not geared for the pregosaurs of the world! I want to get her Shred it with Weights video for after LC is born though :)
What I am looking forward to: My NY girls coming to visit next weekend! Haven't seen them since we moved and a girls weekend will be perfect! Oh and a babymoon which we are going to work out once I get my March schedule! March is gonna be busy with my girls coming, my parents coming, and a babymoon, and a shower! Wow! Feel so blessed!
Weekly Wisdom: The nursery WILL be ready - for real - furniture is in there by goodness!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant and I have never loved a sliver of my life so much as I have this time - despite the early on fears, the occasional anxiety, the too much reading, etc, this piece of life has been the most amazing ever!

I can't wait to see you again too! Miss you!!
ReplyDelete