My Dad read my post from yesterday morning and promptly called me to calm my nerves and then followed up with this email :
"Little boys are not too bad to raise. They come with a tag that says "wind me up and follow me around. I'm fine just let me explore without hurting myself". I ll let ya know when I'm Hungry and will probably sleep when exhausted. See not to hard. Oh and they will love their grandparents
So it's simple"
Apparently it worked for my brother who was a) a hoss of a kid and 'born with a part' as my Mom says, and b)got into lotsa stuff but miraculously survived lol!
*Clearly my Dad hasn't decided on his grandfather name, so he has been testing out various ones, I think it's great fun! He has also already found a bike seat to attach to his bike, along with a helmet so he and LC can go for rides together - although I laid down the law and requested that he NOT take LC along for a ride in the pace line! :) Makes my heart smile!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment