And I know, it'll happen, just take a lil time to clean and collect. And I know that we already have everything we need for him -- a pack of diapers to get us started (I'll be ordering and/or registering for the cloth dipes that we are excited to use), a few lil outfits and sleepsacks, and a beautiful bassinet passed down for him to sleep in. And some food, courtesy of Mommy :) Well that'll come along shortly, but it'll be there by the time he is haha.
So here's what we're working with -- to be transformed!




And looking at THIS adorable face -- how could you not be excited to get this transformation going :)

ps- If we go with the furniture that we're considering, Little Cub will have the most coordinated furniture in our house lol :) Nothin' wrong with that!

That looks way better than ours did when we started hehe. I can't wait to see what it looks like finished!!
ReplyDelete