
Wow (I know I'm amazed at every week that passes, seriously!) we're at 21 weeks! We had such an exciting week - finding out we're having a boy - starting to register - sharing the big news with our family and friends who embraced our little man with open arms - I could hear the echo in the house as my Dad kept screaming 'IT'S A BOY!!!' over and over again on the phone :) Classic!

How far along? 21 weeks! Double digits AND over halfway there! Goodness gracious!
Total weight gain/loss: down about a pound since finding out we were pregnant
Maternity clothes? Officially - according to the dr's scale - up 3 lbs (or 4) for a grand total of about 6lbs give or take a few ounces and how you round lol. Either way, I'm happy with it, and more importantly, the Dr is happy with it although he said it was a little below average, he wasn't worried.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: more tossing and turning and getting up to pee - and making a conscious effort to flip from side to side in the night - and some leg cramps but nothing horrendous by far!
Best moment this week: Why finding out we're having a boy of course! :)
Movement: Yep! Much stronger and J can feel them sometimes too!
Food cravings: just cheese - I think this will stay with me even after pregnancy lol. Nothin wrong w/ a little calcium!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In but still highly pondering popping out!
What I miss: Not a darned thing!
What I am looking forward to: Getting our registry sorted out and the nursery set up (looking forward to / worried / stressing about) and going back to my regular OB in February - we have really missed her and will barrage her with questions lol!
Weekly Wisdom: "Your natural instincts will kick in and you will know just what to do" from my cousin K who calmed me down after my panic on Friday morning
Milestones: I’m still pregnant and our boy is growing and made us so proud with his performance on Thursday! The tech got everything she needed and he knew just when to stay still for her! That's my sweet Little Cub. Always sensitive to the needs of others :) He gets it honest from the both of us :)

No comments:
Post a Comment