Despite the movements that I feel daily, and that J felt for the first time earlier this week.
Despite my increased appetite and weight (that's supposed to happen right;) )
Despite the baby clothes and toys etc that we got for Christmas from our family and friends.
Despite the beautiful bassinet that sits in our 2nd room waiting for a transformation.
Despite the fact that we have a BIG ultrasound next week to find out if we're having a girl or a boy - and that s/he is doing okay in there.
But ya know what, it IS real! I see it, J sees it, and our family, friends, and coworkers see it. I have never been happier - WE have never been happier!
We can't wait to bring this baby home to the beautiful bassinet, to dress him/her in the adorable clothes, shake the rattles, cover the outlets (thanks for the safety plugs Dad), change the dirty diapers, wake up multiple times in the night to soothe, swaddle and feed our dear sweet baby. To shower him/her with the love that we've had tucked away in our hearts for the past 3 years since we met and decided before we even got engaged, that we wanted to have a family together.
With that, I give you 19 weeks! A bigger belly, a happier Mommy, and a wiggling, excited baby inside!

How far along? 19 weeks - for real!? YES, E, for REAL!
Total weight gain/loss: Well I caved, I weighed myself the other day and it said up 3 lbs, and I checked our book from the hospital - says that's normal for this time, yeah, I'm okay with it! Bring on the grow! :)
Maternity clothes? Pants, yes. Shirts, on the verge, my regular shirts are getting shorter but my maternity shirts are still a big big. Is there a transition shirt lol!?
Stretch marks? Nope! Keepin' them at bay, but if they come, life will go on!
Sleep: waking up at least once a night to pee, and general tossing/turning throughout the night,
Best moment this week: When J felt the baby move for the first time the other night! Have tried since but no avail just yet. But he comes running and sits down with his hand on my belly whenever I call him, waiting with baited breath to feel his son or daughter move :) It's the sweetest thing EVER!
Food cravings: cheese, I could eat it morning, noon, and night - oh wait, um I kind of do!
Gender: I honestly don't know. I think girl, but I feel boy, if that makes sense. J still thinks boy, EVERYONE else thinks girl lol.
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? Still in...but for how much longer!?
What I miss: nada
What I am looking forward to: January 13! Yes, I will be looking forward to this until it comes! Hoping baby isn't shy, and also, more importantly, that s/he is healthy and growing properly with all fingers and toes etc accounted for!
Weekly Wisdom: Chin up, head held high, keep this thing going!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant

YAY! PICS! You are so cute!! I was GINORMOUS at 19 weeks.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to find out what you're having!