Sunday, December 26, 2010

18 weeks!

Wow, what a difference a week makes! Either the baby grew a lot, or I ate one too many sweets over the holidays! (Pic to come, couldn't get it to copy from FB but will have it via email soon hopefully! courtesy of my Mom :) )

How far along? 18 weeks! WOWEE!
Total weight gain/loss: I'm afraid to step on the scale after this week! I'll know for sure on 1/13 when we go for the 20 week check up - til then, I'll kick back, get back into my exercising and eat more normally :)
Maternity clothes? Love my maternity pants and actually donned my first maternity shirt on Christmas day! But still a bit early for them I think. But the style of the one I wore suited nicely, not too gathered at the sides so couldn't really tell it was maternity.
Stretch marks? Nope - Tummy butter and genetics still working in my favor!
Sleep: waking up at least once a night to pee
Best moment this week: Move movement, stronger movements, not just flutters :) I'm waiting with baited breath for when J will be able to feel it on the outside!
Food cravings: cheese - I loved it before I got pregnant, and love it more now, yes, it is a bit amplified :) But it's calcium, n' that's good for us!
Gender: Team pink. J is still team blue, but got majorly out-voted when we were home this past week since pretty much everyone at home thinks baby is a girl!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In but I think it may be thinking about changing (because a bellybutton can think lol)
What I miss: nada
What I am looking forward to: January 13! Can't wait to find out if we're having a girl or a boy! No preference, just wanna know darnit :)
Weekly Wisdom: Still chuggin' along, trying not to worry, and enjoy the stronger wiggles that baby graces me with each day!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment