Sunday, December 19, 2010

17 weeks!



How far along? 17 weeks! Baby is moving as I type this (must be hungry ha)
Total weight gain/loss: officially, according to the doctor's scale .3lbs (point 3), for a grand total of 1.3 since this shebang got underway :) Apparently I will catch up - as the nurse assured me ;)
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, my pants are the best! But I feel that shirts are next, along with bras and underpants (sorry Dad, it had to be said)
Stretch marks? Nope - let's see how long luck, I mean, genetics, can hang on :)
Sleep: waking up at least once a night to pee
Best moment this week: Lots more movement, and baby getting to meet my side of the family (in a few short hours!)
Food cravings: nothing - cheese is always a winner though :)
Gender: Team pink. J is team blue, but the more people I talk to think baby is a girl! Jan 13 we'll find out!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In but it may or may not be starting to look different aahhh lol :)
What I miss: nada
What I am looking forward to: Baby getting to hear my family and feel the love that the other side has to bring! We are so fortunate to be surrounded by so much love!
Weekly Wisdom: Getting more confident with each appointment and each wiggle in my belly.
Milestones: I’m still pregnant (see, I told you this would be a milestone each week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment