
How far along? 15 weeks! AAAHHH! Yes, this is real!
Total weight gain/loss: about the same, maybe up a pound, will know for sure next week at the dr though. I am just doing my best to eat well and exercise regularly, or as regularly as I can make it :) And I like veggie sammiches for lunch!
Stretch marks? N - tummy butter I love you! Even if you don't really work and it's all in my mind lol.
Sleep: Still up at least once a night to pee, sometimes twice depending on how much water I drink before bed
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move for the first time *this will be a separate post
Movement: Proudly - ONCE last night and OMG it was the most exciting and surreal thing EVER! SO proud!
Food cravings: I'll admit it, caramel brullee frappucinos (decaf, skim milk, no whip) from Starbucks, but can't indulge too much since they are loaded w/ sugar. But yes, they are delish!
Gender: I think girl, my Dad thinks girl, J is standing strong w/ boy. Will know for sure next month and have no fear, will tell everybody!
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nada
What I am looking forward to: Feeling more movement as the weeks progress! My literature says 18 to 22ish weeks it gets more constant. For now I'll take the little wiggles whenever s/he feels like it and will cherish them!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't get overwhelmed, the baby doesn't need EVERYTHING the minute s/he pops out, it is okay to accumulate as we go and as needed
Milestones: I’m still pregnant and the belly is growing, slowly (which is a-okay), but surely!

You look great Erin!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Clara