Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Well, I puttered around with my pics, and asked a fellow blogger buddy of mine if she had trouble, and it looks like it's just me! I have got to get this fixed! Anywho, no time for complaining! Time for contemplating ... reflecting ... how the week has gone! Use your imagination for some pics in this post (darnit!)

This week I am thankful for:

1- A week of working standard 8 hour shifts at work - last week was 9 hour days and they are always rough on me, even though it's only one tiny more hour

2- Finally a nice brisk and crisp fall morning with the sun shining (that's today - I'm going to the park to get a good walk in after I finish blogging)

3-  A rainy Wednesday off where I got to take not one, but two naps, in addition to cleaning the whole apartment, and running some errands

4- Starting a new book! (Morpheous Road: The light, in case you're wondering - it's creepy!)

5- Rocky doing 'roley poley' on the floor while J and I read in the living room

6- Getting to meet (and hold for a looong time), my dear sweet niece S! At only 4 days old, she was precious as can be and slept in my arms perfectly content

7- Hearing about my Dad and brother's dinner with my cousin K and her family - those kiddos are something else! Hopefully we get get a trip in there to see them at Christmastime!

8- My Dad telling me that he wants an iPad "because it's cool" - gee, that must be where I get it from (remember my iTouch obsession) :)

9- Fresh juicy and crisp Granny Smith apples! Nothing like slicing one up and diving in - so delightful!

10- A great team at work - I really feel blessed at my job, the actual work, and the people that I work with are great and we've always got eachother's backs - a family atmosphere which not everyone is so lucky to have in the work environment!

11- Toasted cheese -  like - everyday - for breakfast! It is a great fall treat - nice warm toasty bread with mmm melty cheddar cheese! Reminds me of my childhood - and I still think my Mom makes it better than I do but boy is it good on these chilly mornings (beats cold cereal and milk!)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment