I'll admit it, I've been a slacker, but it's not for not wanting to blog, it's for lack of good blogging material aka: our lives lol. Not much going on aside from the day to do ho-humness that is work and life ya know. But it IS Thursday and it IS time to reflect and show some thanks (especially since Thanksgiving is coming! Did I mention how I have now decided that fall is my favorite season? The cool crisp air, the crunchy leaves, the candy corn, the general spring in my step that hasn't been there since it has been 100+ degrees over a loooong summer). Well it is :)
Without further ado (and no photos b/c for some reason Blogger doesn't like my pics anymore - I think I need to change their format or something - this will take a bit more research on my end / be a pain in the butt).
1- Long drives down a beautiful stretch of foliage filled highway on a Sunday afternoon (J drove, I took pics and chatted his ear off)
2- Sweet emails with pics and video of my Dad's dog Abby just saying hi!
3- Staff Day at work, where we were closed for a day, got to learn about different personalities, work on projects and have a wonderful department lunch together
4- The Autumn Mix Brach's candy (candy corn, candy pumpkins, chocolate candy corn) that J surprised me with after work on Tuesday! Also, coincidentally, our only fall decorations in our apartment aside from a nice ceramic leaf that we store keys and other knick knacks in (it's okay though, Christmas is coming and this place will be rockin' with decorations)
5- The birth and health of my new little niece S! Both Mommy and Baby are doing great and J and I are going to go visit and meet her for the first time tomorrow!
6-Curling up on the couch with a fleece blanket, a comfy (seahorse) pillow, and taking a nap after a long day at work
7- Laughter and jokes with J over a random Monday night dinner together at home
8- Pumpkinfest this weekend (I'm looking forward to this on Saturday - like a little fall craft fair with food and crafts and other odds and ends - it's been on the calendar for months so we aren't gonna miss it) :)
9- Health - seriously, this is always a blessing - along with my other family and friends health! We are coming up on (already in?) flu season and I'm hoping and praying for everyone to stay nice and healthy! Goodness knows we take our vitamins like clockwork over here so hopefully they are doing something!
10- Good magazines - I love reading and learning new things and mags are always so on top of it with their new products and ideas, it's just so fun reading and tagging pages to come back to later with a laundry idea or a recipe!
What are you thankful for this Thursday!?
Til next week, if not sooner since we have a fun day planned tomorrow and Saturday hopefully I can get an update or two in on Sunday before work!
And figure out how to load my darned pictures! This is rather annoying!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment