Thursday, November 18, 2010

12 week update

November 14, 2010

How far along? 12 weeks, this is a HUGE milestone, bye bye first tri! (well officially as of this coming Sunday I think, but to us, bye bye!!
Total weight gain/loss: still no change
Maternity clothes? No but tried on an AWESOME pair of maternity jeans the other night (and the faux belly) and am going to go back to buy them next week probably. And I wore my belly band (thanks mom) yesterday!
Stretch marks? No, aside from what was already present
Sleep: Hit or miss. Toss and turned a bit this week and got up to pee as per my usual
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby again on the ultrasound when we verified the heartbeat on Monday!!! Arms and legs were present OMG!
Movement: From the baby, yes, felt by me, no not yet
Food cravings: cheese and veggie sandwiches
Gender: I’m starting to think boy, but I really have no idea. J still thinks boy and says he will until proven wrong lol
Labor Signs: No thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: eh not much this week, enjoying telling people and getting excited!
What I am looking forward to: Getting me a lil bump, which should be in a couple of weeks maybe. Different w/ each woman and each pregnancy but keep your eyes peeled!
Weekly Wisdom: My cousin K “those tests are crap” - she knows what I’m talking about.
Milestones: I’m still pregnant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment