In case you're wondering where I've been for so long.... VACATION! Surrounded by lots of love, family, and friends. And FOOD - SO much food! It. Was. Awesome! And I'm not even going to attempt to step on the scale. I enjoyed myself too much and don't regret one bite of the 4 piece of Smith Island cake that I consumed pretty much daily :)
Also, everyone I write this blog for was with me for the past 5 days, but I know some of you were not, and would still love to know how everything went, so....
Here is a little taste in pictures:
First night in town: CRABS! TONS OF THEM! And shrimp. And Family:
Dad: he picked crab claws for me. Love them, just not picking them lol. Go figure.
Cousin J, Me and by bro K. They played Scrabble while I read on the beach. Ahhh beach :)
BFF J and I! She made it to the beach ALL DAY and into the evening, putting the schoolwork and errands aside! I've been there, I know it is a hard thing to do and I'm SO thankful that she was able to spend the day with me!
B, Dad, Me, BFF J, and J. On the beach...I'll say it again "aaahhh beach"
One of my most favorite pics of the trip. See that look of glee on J's face! He gets that when he gets near the ocean! My pale, redheaded hubby sure does enjoy the sun and the surf and I love it! So much! We kept him slathered in SPF 50 or higher the whole day. Constantly re-applying. And only minor patches of sunburn. Shew!
ABBY! Dad's new puppy! She is A-DORABLE! And I swear she was a bunny in a previous life! She hops around on all fours and jumps up to give you kisses and hugs. She she gave me a great big hug and lick on the face when I first met her :) However...
J has been renamed 'The Dog Whisperer", Abby calmed right down when he started petting her! She even plopped down on the deck and rolled over calmly waiting for a belly rub from her new friend!
Boat! Skipjack races! With Uncle R, me, J, and A! Soooo much fun! So much fun!
Last day on the beach. Me n' Mom relaxing in the sand and surf.
Family. Last night hanging out on the porch together. Love.
I'll have to go back and break down the trip day to day later. But for now hopefully that is enough :) We had an amazing amazing time and can't wait to head back in a few months!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Um, I would like to join you on the next vacation. That crab looked amazing, and you guys looked like you had a blast. How fun!
ReplyDelete