Sunday, September 12, 2010

Car Update

So just in case you've been on the edge of your seat all day...I'll update you.
J and I managed to jump start my car this afternoon!Yesssss! Granted it took viewing of a 'how to' video on YouTube (what, we've not driven in a while, much less had to jump start a car on our own, so stop rolling your eyes hehe)..took notes, and went outside, slathered sunblock on J, and got to work. And after two tries, the engine rolled over and started! Hallelujah! We let it run for 30 minutes and then drove it over to the local O'Reilly's auto shop where the guy there tested the battery - it was dead, only 9 volts - we bought a new one (and replaced J's headlight)- the guy installed the battery AND showed J how to install the headlight (again, stop rolling your eyes and chuckling, oh wait I am too hehe). And we are good to go! Crisis averted! Life can continue! Sheweee!

1 comment:

  1. Car troubles are no fun. Glad your car is working now!

    ReplyDelete