Just a lil itty bitty Wishlist Wednesday. And I'm only doing it because J planted the seed in my brain about the idea....so remember when I was slightly obsessed with owning an iTouch? Yeah...it's a re-released obsession, just in time for wishlist Wednesday, all because I mentioned my wanting it again the other day and while J says that we cannot "subsidize my business" in purchasing the iTouch (because, you know, I don't need it, I am just a technophile and wanna play with a new gadget...I "blame" it on my Dad who also loves a good gadget ahem, iPhone, MAC, etc etc etc :) )
Anyway, he then tells me (for some reason), that I can look on apple.com and get (by get I mean, view and drool over), a refurbished iTouch for a decent price. And lo and behold, who am I kidding, I ran to the computer to look it up - I found an 8gb iTouch for $150 FREE SHIPPING! Um, that's a pretty good deal! Especially considering I could get a brand new one for $180.83 at Sam's Club! Um, I'll take refurbished for $150 please! :)
I forget his reasoning behind telling me about the iTouch (convenient, no) but now the fire has been lit, the seed has been planted...and the idea runs circles around my brain. But again, I can't validate it aside from being being able to experiment with technology / apps because I have a laptop at home and I have a computer at work, so it's not like I don't have access. But the iTouch offers the apps and I'm totally interested in learning about them and seeing what new things technology has to offer.
I will spare you all anymore of my rant. And leave you with this gorgeous photo....drool if you like lol :)
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just say "No" to Apple products!!
ReplyDelete