
Is here again! And honestly, I've been compiling this list since last Wednesday when I almost went back and edited it to add some more things. But I figured, nah, I'll hold out til
next week! Here we go:
1- Tickets (and the disposable income) to go here: This Awesome Blog Conference , connecting with other women bloggers would be awesome - plus I could maybe even meet some of my fave bloggers!
2- How fun would THIS be: Another stellar bloggie conference
3- Oh and how can I forget my idol, THIS would rock my socks off: ::happy dances around the house::
4- And how can I forget this little number: isn't it cuuuute! (and it's purple!)
5- And finally - ::swoon:: THIS! Blogging on the go - makes my heart go pitter patter! (I know you all are kicking up your heels at that one right! hehe)
Oh yeah, see that poll over there to the right of this post -- Droid or Blackberry? I'm thinking Droid...but would love to hear your vote!


I vote for Droid...love mine! It does everything! Miss you!
ReplyDelete