I know, such a thrilling evening, right :) As I write this I'm out on our balcony enjoying the cooler evening while J makes a small run to the grocery store (stop laughing). I just finished my exercise and am feeling great! After dinner we went around our apartment (all 1200 feet of it - hey, that's a luxury where we come from) and hung some more pictures, making it feel more like a home. Now if only I could convince J to do some painting, we'd be in business! I'm going to call the office tomorrow to see if that would be allowed and if it was, would they repaint it when we leave or would we be responsible for that. What, a girl needs some projects. I don't know what to do with myself sans a 4 hour commute and schoolwork up to my ears!
But we're up for our lease renewal and are hoping for 9 months and then we can reevaluate to see where we are as far as getting a home of our own. ::squeee::
I can't wait to have a home of our own - one that we can decorate with tons of artwork from art.com and where the cable outlets will be in the appropriate places (i.e. not our bedroom). Oh to have a place of my own, a space of my own, of our own. To paint, to set up just so!
Since I've decided that blogging is 'my bag' (you know, since yesterday), I've been yearning for a little nook where I can set up shop. I'm thinking maybe our guest room, and I can use my old vanity or the long black table and put a few pics up on the wall for inspiration. We'll see. One project at a time. A shame there are only so many non-working hours in the day huh.
Anyway, J should be home soon and we're going to have an icy treat (my new fave and low cal thing are these DelMonte frozen fruit tubes - refreshing and sweet!).
(plus - the mosquitoes are out and I need to head inside). G'nite friends!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So my cousin Nicole? Her mom Kathy is a real estate agent and awesome person. Just sayin- a good connection over all. When we finally manage to move back, she's who I'm gonna use. :)
ReplyDeleteah thank you very much! note taken :)
ReplyDelete