It's that time again! And what a week it has been!
I am thankful for:
1- The USPS for delivering the mail this week - I absolutely LOVE the mail call (so much so that J leaves it for me to get even though he gets home first everyday). And as you know, this week was particularly special!
2- My coworkers for all signing a card and telling me how happy they are that I work there and with them (it's so nice to feel appreciated both by your coworkers as well as the people that you help everyday)
3- A wonderful Introduction to MS Word class on Monday - my students were great and asked lots of questions and really enjoyed my added hands on portion of the class (totally added on a whim and hoped that it would work and not confuse everyone more!)
4- Finally getting my master's degree framed!!! It was a surprise from J on Tuesday night! He had selected a couple of mattes / frames but wanted to make sure that I liked it before he got it done, so we drove over to the frame store and ended up having to start from scratch since the lady who made the first quote didn't write down enough information for the other lady to replicate it. So we selected the matte and the frame together (as is our custom in many things in our little life -- i.e. we selected my engagement ring together and it is just perfect!) It should be completed in about a week and then it's going right up on the wall - I haven't decided where yet but I will find the perfect spot! Oh AND we got special museum glass! If you've not seen it or heard of it, it.is.awesome! They had it on display next to regular glass and it is much clearer and no glare! I think that part excites me the most! haha!
What are you thankful for this Thursday!?
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment