It's that time again! Thankful Thursday! I'm starting to like Thursdays a bit more now :)
This week I am thankful for:
1- Our two crazy, chatty, yet so lovable kitties, Lambi and Rocky - they are healthy, happy, and love to cause trouble
2- My job! I feel very lucky to work in a nice calm atmosphere and to really enjoy what I do everyday.
3- My EnV2 cell phone - I can drop it on the floor multiple times - it likes to fall out of my pocket a lot (carpet or tile), pick it up, and it still works. Plus it is can text with the best of 'em!
4- My Arbonne FC5 Mattifying powder - this stuff is awesome and is by far my favorite make-up! It really controls the oil on my face and makes it look matte. I love it so much that I have 2 extras in the linen closet for when I run out (thanks Mom!)
What are you thankful for this week! Drop me a comment and play along :)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment