So since we've been leaving the bedroom door open I've been monitoring Rocky and Lambert (simply because they tend to wake me up anywhere between 4-6am (when I usually get up at 6:15/30). It looks like 5am is the magic hour. I don't know if they get hungry (goodness knows they get enough food, they have a self feeder for their dry food and they get a can of wet food in the morning and another at night and they make sure that I don't forget), or they just wake up and want to play. Well, last night was no exception.
Promptly at about 5:10am we are startled awake to a loud clatter (sounding like metal mixing bowls being thrown on the floor). J immediately sits up (I'm still in a fog half asleep) and goes to investigate. Turns out it was nothing in the kitchen - but....in the guest bathroom, aka Rocky and Lambi's litter room / play room -- they enjoy chillin' in the dry tub. Turns out that in their tub wrestling, they managed to pull the shower curtain AND the rod down into the tub. AND, when J went in to fix it, my "bff Lambi" (J's words since I think Lambi can do no wrong) was sitting in the middle of the tub on top of the curtain. I'd love to post some pics of this but I was half asleep and not feeling like getting the camera. At any rate, J fixed the whole thing and left the curtain open in hopes that they won't trip on it or whatever it was that caused it to begin with. So we'll see how it goes tonight.
Oh, and I slept for the next hour while J came out and had breakfast and watched some tv for the extra hour. Oh and Lambi, my 'bff' came and slept next to me for the next hour -- purring and being cute and good -- guilty much!?
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment