Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So after working on this design for what feels like the millionth time, (can you tell I'm slightly obsessed with this-at least this week), I think I've got it to something that is decent - at least for the moment. My obsessiveness can kick in any minute, just ask J who asks me what's going on when I start staring out the window at dinner to which I respond "Do you think the blog is too feminine!?". Okay, maybe that is one of those 'you had to be there' moments, so yeah, you had to be there.
So since I've been so blog obsessed this week, I've been reading a lot of other people's blogs and it looks like this Thankful Thursday may take up residence on my blog each week! I really think it is a great idea to take time out each week to reflect on things that you are thankful for. So, without further adieu, here is my first ever, Thankful Thursday!
This week I am thankful for:

1- My dear sweet husband who has the patience and understanding of a saint (and a love of star wars which I absolutely adore - yes that is a mailbox)
2- My BFF who keeps me company every day at work, I couldn't get through the day without you J!
3- Probably most important given the events of the past couple of weeks: Our apartment! It is cozy and dry and spic and span!

Okay it's past my bedtime so g'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment