And now that I'm married I admire you even more for the strength that you had as I was growing up, and the bond that you have with Dad as well as how Pete complements you so perfectly. You'd do anything and everything for your children and we are so blessed to have you as our Mom! I can't thank you enough for your patience, understanding, empathy and love that you've given to me ! You truly are the greatest Mom ever! I love you very much!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day!
ESPECIALLY to MY Mom!!!
Mom - I must have decided to come out at 26 weeks because I couldn't wait to meet you! You've been there for me through everything, and I mean everything! From driving me to school, to piano lessons, to my summer jobs, to college visits, to flying to see me in our new home last month - there is nothing you won't do to be with your children (including flying to Indonesia and Australia to visit my brother!). You also took the care to pack my lunches in school, help me study, and get equally, if not more, excited than me when we got my first college acceptance letter (after hesitantly mailing out the application) :) Remember that!
And now that I'm married I admire you even more for the strength that you had as I was growing up, and the bond that you have with Dad as well as how Pete complements you so perfectly. You'd do anything and everything for your children and we are so blessed to have you as our Mom! I can't thank you enough for your patience, understanding, empathy and love that you've given to me ! You truly are the greatest Mom ever! I love you very much!
And now that I'm married I admire you even more for the strength that you had as I was growing up, and the bond that you have with Dad as well as how Pete complements you so perfectly. You'd do anything and everything for your children and we are so blessed to have you as our Mom! I can't thank you enough for your patience, understanding, empathy and love that you've given to me ! You truly are the greatest Mom ever! I love you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment