Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dear Mr. Wal*Mart Cashier

Dear Mr Wal*Mart Cashier,
I went out to your store before dinner last night to buy some lunch meats and cheeses for sandwiches this week(also to put a nice slice on my hot dog that was being cooked for me at home for dinner. I specifically went to your store because you have the best prices at your deli. I especially like your land o' lakes white american cheese. So much so that I bought a 1/2 pound in hopes that it lasts all week (at least til Friday) and spent around $3.30. In case you didn't know, cheese is my all time favorite food, and white american especially, reminds me of when I was a kid at my Dad's house when we would make sandwiches with it. Furthermore, the nice lady at the deli took a lot of time to slice it just right and to package it up so nice and neat - only a couple of slices between each wax paper so it stayed together without the little corners breaking off. Therefore, I would really appreciate it if you would not carelessly toss it in the bag, making it bend and potentially tear (at the corners or split in half). Lucky for you, I snatched it up as soon as I paid and placed it in their flat on top of the (also nicely sliced) chicken. (After I opened up the bag and ate a slice of the lovely cheese).
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment