Monday, April 19, 2010

Great weekend

So my parents came down this weekend and we had a terrific time! It's been a while since I posted but things got busy before they came last week and time got the best of me and my poor lil' blog got neglected. But have no fear - I'm back!

We had a great time this weekend - jam-packed!!!! I felt like I had been hit by a truck all day at work today - but it was totally worth it!

We went downtown, ate our way through the city - I swear I gained 2 lbs when I hopped on the scale this morning! And did some touring of historical buildings, showed them my work, and shopped and just had a great time being together. The weather was about perfect too! Sunny and in the low 70s the whole time! Thank goodness for no rain! Here is one of my favorite pictures from the weekend - sums it all up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment