The weather has gotten beautiful - today was 70 and sunny! I had my lunch outside on a bench and then walked for about 30 minutes afterward and just soaked it up!
Actually yesterday was my late night at work so I got up early, and walked for 30 minutes and then did a workout video so felt super energized for the day! Wish I could get up early and do that every morning but sleep is precious - especially with this extra hour that they work down here. Totally throwing us off!
At any rate, I work tomorrow (Saturday) but am off on Sunday. Tomorrow J is meeting me for lunch and I can't wait! Sonic has a new cranberry limeade (diet version) that I wanted to try and the tots there are to die for! So we'll give it a whirl - always nice to have a treat on a Saturday when I have to work!
Today we had dinner outside on our balcony and it was lovely!

Last Thursday I had my little veggie snack and did some reading on the balcony as well - I'm slightly obsessed with sitting outside on gorgeous days!

No comments:
Post a Comment