Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Great Evening

Good Morning!
So after a long but good day at work I came home and J had prepared a lovely dinner! Pork tenderloin, peas w/ onions and some brown rice! I came in and went to go change into my sweats for the evening and J says 'don't you want to exercise tonite?' What!! I'm so proud of him! He said that he wanted to go shoot some hoops at the complex! Of course I quickly changed into my shorts and sneaks! We had dinner, cleaned up the kitchen and then walked over to the complex where J played some bball while I rode the bike for 30 minutes (3 miles and 365 calories) - I'm not going for speed or distance - just for recreation. I read my book, listened to my tunes and pedaled away for a good half hour. It was so nice! Then we came home and had a small scoop of ice cream (to not undo all that we had just worked off!) and watched a little tv and went to bed. A very nice, unexpected evening of exercise I must say!
Oh and before we left the complex J wanted to check out the indoor pool (what! I've been trying to get him to swim for the past couple of weeks), and he turns to me and says "maybe we can go swimming on Thursday night!" OF COURSE!!!! So looking forward to our next time over at the complex!

No comments:

Post a Comment