I took a dip in the deep end of the pool and moved my blog over to Wordpress!
Don't freak out
The whole blog exported over so nothing was lost - Shew!
It's a work in progress as far as the layout bc I miss my owls but I love the functionality of the site and more importantly of the app since that's how about 99% of my blogging comes off of :)
Be sure to sign up for email notifications (top right sidebar) to see when I write a new post if you don't have an rss reader ( mom dad granny grandma ms k I'm talking to you) :)
And again don't freak out (mom dad granny) its something new I've worked hard on and am using it to continue to learn explore and grow from :)
Http://ourgreatadventure13.wordpress.com
Bookmark it
Add it to your RSS feed
Add yourself to the email notification
Enjoy!
Lc says "see ya on the flip side"
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment