Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day off

Today was my one day off this weekend and we really made the best of every waking moment.

I got up a little before the boys so I could enjoy my coffee and book in the quiet of the morning.

The boys woke up about 45 minutes later and we played then got ready to go out for pumpkin pancakes (we love all things pumpkin in the fall).

After pancakes we headed over to the park where lc ran around, met and petted puppy dogs (and is starting to learn and say that puppy dogs say woof woof!)

Side note- he has also perfected the sign for poop and uses it but not in context yet ;) only our kid lol

Then we came home had lunch and naps before heading out for ice cream and the grocery store.

Great day with my little family. I treasure our weekends off together and our little evenings at home.

Even I took a snooze during naps today!

Thankful for our wonderful Sunday together. Even the grocery store wearing lc was fun! And he is learning to give sweet hugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment