Sometimes I get lonely
I miss my mom
I miss my dad
I miss my friends in NYC
I miss my online friends I have yet to meet in person aside from Skype tweets & emails
I run out of time working to email potential new Sahm friends before they forget about me
I want someone to meet me on my dinner break at 4pm on a Thursday
Someone to meet for iced coffee after work on a Friday
A playdate on the swings with my little boy see his smiles
To feel his love for his mamma as he crawls into my lap and points to the book he wants me to read to him
A working mom
How are we to make friends when we work and our nights are consumed with laundry dishes bath time dinner clean up and finally bedtime with a good book?
It's hard sometimes.
Today is one of those times...
Maybe tomorrow will be better
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment