On Monday I sat down on the floor inside LC's new playpen (aka a 6 paneled primary colored hooked together baby gate that is shaped in a rectangle and dones our living room so nicely) and looked at him in awe and amazement as he crawled over to me, half stood, turned himself around, and SAT IN MY LAP!
Whoah! Hello!
Can I just tell you that my heart almost burst with love and pride for my sweet baby.
And then it got better.
He pointed to his new baby animals touch and feel book and I picked it up and he sat there, in my lap, while I read the book, and he touched the little animals.
Heart and head explosion here people.
I didn't think my Mamma heart could take anymore
And my little boy knows just when to do just the right thing
To make his Mamma's world juuuust right, in the perfect moment.
Thank you for my moment LC.
I have no idea when he learned this or if he has been doing it at daycare, but he just showed me and on a day that he was sick no less.
It feels good to feel so unconditionally loved by one small, beyond adorable, almost toddler, boy :)
Friday, June 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment