Monday, April 2, 2012

The Pre-Toddler named LC

Well folks, it's time for a quick jaunt down memory lane - on September 20,2011 LC went to daycare for the first time:


At almost 4 months old, you can see he is already distracted and ready to get on with his first day :)

And today April 2, 2012- he started in the pre-toddler room:

Clearly, he is ready to kick some butt and take names :) As is his custom, he enters a room, and holds court wherever he is (usually the exersaucer) :)

I checked in at lunch and he took his first bottle like a champ, and ate his yogurt. Then he took a 2 hour nap - yes, my son, took a 2 hour nap at daycare. This is big! They go down for naps at 9 and he took to it like a fish to water.

Then at 1pm they tried another nap - after his nursery teachers said 'he doesn't do well w/ the afternoon naps', well apparently today wasn't the day to say that because his new teacher said she looked over a few minutes later and he was passed out in his crib! That's my boy!

Being around the "big kids" must have worn him out! I'm sure he's learning a lot, like how to walk, talk, and sign, in the 10 hours a day he spends there. I expect him to come home speaking full sentences.

I'm so anxious to see him today (well, I am everyday), but especially today! I know he's had a great day and learned a lot and been exposed to new people and toys and routines.

He's growing up! This is so cool :)

ps -those clothes he's wearing in the first picture - carters 3 months. the clothes he is wearing today - carters 18 months! what the whaaaat!
btw, isn't he so handsome in his cargo shorts and t-shirt, just like a little boy! a pre-toddler! omg, I have a pre-toddler! WHERE has the time gone!

Oh and he stands now, he pulls up on every-thing! I just know he'll be walking next week lol. Once he gets his head on something he doesn't let up til he has accomplished it - good to know he is so hardworking so early on right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment