
How far along? 32 Weeks! Holy guacamole!
Total weight gain/loss: Will find out on Tuesday at our next OB appointment!
Maternity clothes? yes, and oddly, those looser, (tie in the back type shirts) are fitting better, imagine that! LC is growing! I still love my rusched shirts but it's good to know I have a box of borrowed shirts that are fitting better nowadays!
Sleep: Getting to be less and less. Unless I'm beat tired, I usually wake up 3 times and pee, and then 2 or 3 other times just rolling around. Eh, it's okay!
Best moment this week: They were all pretty good - maybe getting more done on our nursery this afternoon - sorting stuff doing more laundry and feeling more prepared.
Movement: Yep, all the time! He likes his Mommy and Papa to know he's in there getting his grown on!
Food cravings: Nothing - for real! Got some caffeine free diet dr pepper the other day so I'm set there, have had thin mint ice cream, and have moved on to mint chocolate chip.
Gender: A super cute little boy!
Labor Signs: We're on high alert, but it's because of all of the talk of pre-labor signs in our childbirth class!
Belly Button in or out? out and it even pokes out of my shirts! AAHHH lol!
What I miss: nothing!
What I am looking forward to: the tour of L&D at the hospital tomorrow night, newborn class tuesday night and OB appointment tuesday morning! and baby shower at J's work on wednesday!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink LOTS OF WATER!
Milestones: I’m still pregnant - yep, it's a big deal :)
*will get a pic up soon, not sure how this new operating system works, I think I need to load some sort of picture viewer, right now I can see the pic, I just can't do anything to it darnit!*

No comments:
Post a Comment