I just got an email from GreatDad.com (well J subscribes but I added my own subscription too) and they said that our baby was due in 11 weeks -- then I realized that our childbirth class (a 5 week course) starts this Monday 3/21, then I realized that we have a baby shower this coming Saturday, and my parents are coming, and I didn't get to clean the house on Thursday because I was running around trying to get my computer fixed and run other errands, and now there is dust everywhere and cat hair, and I have two more loads of the world's smallest clothes to wash and put away in the world's cutest baby dresser, and I have a wiggling baby inside of me who says hi all the time, and gets the hiccups, and loves hearing his Mommy and Papa's voices :)
And I relaxed. And breathed. And thought about what wonderful and amazing things are in store for us!
What a journey....our pot of gold is right around the corner!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment